Bombad Radio: Geeks and Legends Presents - Musical Procrastination #29 with Legend Jason Graves Composer of Dead Space, Tomb Raider, and More!
Jeremiah takes the reins of Musical Procrastination #29 as he interviews Jason Graves, the two time BAFTA Award winning composer of games such as Dead Space, Tomb Raider, Lone Echo and over a hundred more.
Jason Grave's Official Website: http://www.jasongraves.com/
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jasongravesmusic/
Music in this episode includes (in order of appearance):
- Welcome to the Sprawl (Dead Space 2)
- Welcome Aboard the U.S.G. Ishimura (Dead Space)
- Come Rain or Come Convergence (Dead Space 2)
- It Had to be Unitology (Dead Space 2)
- Lacrimosa (Dead Space 2)
- Escape to the Shuttle (Dead Space Extraction)
- Electric Sheep (Lone Echo)
- Welcome to Kronos II (Lone Echo)
- The Tomb Raider (Tomb Raider)
- March of the Bloodtusk Mammoth (Far Cry Primal)